Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Update!

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Things have been soooo busy!


Here's a quick run down...


I finally finished my glitterdot goddess costume! It was amazing. I even made a little flower for my hair. Such a minimalistic costume doesn't need many accessories, but this was perfect. I wore the costume on Sat at the Carolina Casbah and I felt so special in it. Here is an unexciting photo:

Photobucket


I hope to have more pictures of me performing in it at the Carolina Casbah next week. Speaking of the Casbah...It was a great success. All of my marketing worked! We packed the house. It was such a lovely venue and all of the performers were lovely. I wish I had more time to talk and socialize, but since I was in two dances that was kind of hard.


I'm also working on two freelance graphic design projects. One, my friend is opening an international dance studio and I created the logo for her. I can't post the link yet because she hasn't officially launched it.


I also created a new blog for the UNC Center for Maternal and Infant Health. It's called Mind, Body Mom: http://mindbodymom.com/. I hope to fill the blog with more posts and pictures soon. I am just waiting to hear back from the project manager.


Let's see...I've had several fun gigs lately. One was with Khahari and we had a blast. We performed as a troupe, we each did a solo and then we taught a lesson together. There was a lady with a camera walking around, so I have to figure out how to get in touch with her so I can see some pictures!


Other than that, I made Adam take some photos of me after a gig when I was already all dolled up. We live on the lake and at dusk the lake looks like glass. I thought they turned out well, despite impromptu nature of it.


So I'll leave you with the pictures. Falls should be a slow time for me, but I'll post if something cool happens!

lake3
lake1

No comments: