Thursday, January 21, 2010

Jewelry parties for men and women!

Ladies. Looking for a fun night in with the girls?
Fellas. Looking to get something for your sweetie?


Bring Mountains to the Sea to your house or party location for fun and easy jewelry show. Hosts will receive a $25 credit toward my shop (one per household). I know things are tight after the holidays, but my jewelry shows are low-pressure and there is no obligation to buy!

For women: Get your ladies together and have a blast!
For a ladies night in, we'll have fun door prizes and the hostess should provide food and drinks. We won't play any cheesy games (unless you want to!)

However, if you want to increase the fun factor, think about adding Belly Dance to your event and make it a Shimmy Party! That's right, shimmies and sparklies!!! For information about booking a shimmy party, visit: http://andaleedance.com/fortheladies.html. Just ask me to bring my jewelry.

For men: A laid back affair
Valentines's day is right around the corner! You won't need to worry about having a big cheesy party. Guys just want to get in and get out. Bring me in for a stop n' shop or even during half-time. There are no games or obligations, just pick out something for your sweetie, I'll wrap it and you'll be back to the guys in no time.

For more information about my jewelry shows and products, visit: http://mountainstothesea.biz/index.html

No comments: